Happy Monday my loves! I hope you had a great weekend. The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale started yesterday so I wanted to take the time and round up what I would pick up from the semi-annual sale! If you are a beauty lover, or just getting into the beauty world, this is definitely a sale you want to take advantage of! I also recommend signing up for rewards. As you accrue points you can take money off, as well as recieve more deals and rewards. It is completely free to sign up, with your email, name, and phone number.
The 21 Days of Beauty Sale runs from March 17th-April6th. Each day there are different deals for the beauty steals (50% off) and they also have Hot Buys up to 40% throughout the 21 days. I had no picks for yesterday so I decided to post on day 2 of the sale. Make sure to check out all the other deals, as only picking 8 was quite a challenge for this beauty lover!
My Top 8 Picks Of The SALE
- Monday 3/18 – 50% OFF- Dose Of Colors Desi x Katy Eyeshadow Palette Friendcation. This has easily become my favorite palette ever. I reach for her on my more “natural” makeup days and on my more glam days. Now $27.50 | Reg. $55
- Tuesday 3/19 – 50% OFF- Bareminerals Mineral Veil Pressed. I use this to set my foundation for a soft, airy finish. NOW $13.50 | Reg. $27
- Thursday 3/21 – (online only) 50% OFF – Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream. This one I have never used but I have used Juice Beauty before and I was definitely impressed with the skincare. So this one is one that I am eyeing. Plus she won me over with the words anti-wrinkle. Now $37.50 | Reg. $75
- Saturday 3/23 – 50% OFF – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Staple brow product especially on days when I am in a rush. This was my first “higher” end brow product I ever purchased so I will forever recommend this! NOW $10.50 | Reg. $21
- Monday 3/25 – 50% OFF – Skyn Iceland Eye Gels. Whenever I feel like my under eyes are too dry or trying to show off their designer bags 😂 I always throw these on. They help lift and hydrate the under eyes. NOW $15 |Reg. $30.
- Wednesday 3/27 – (online only) 50% OFF – Persona Cali Glow Highlighter. I have been eyeing this highlighter for some time. I have seen a few beauty gurus wearing this and it always looks so beautiful and glass skin like. NOW $12 | Reg. $24
- Thursday 3/28 – 50% OFF – Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream. One of my favorite formulas when it comes to a plumping gloss. They don’t irritate my lips, they have a nice glass shine, and they smell like cupcakes! My two favorite colors are White Russian and Sugar. I am eyeing Hot Toddy and Moscow Mule. NOW $10.50 | Reg. $21
- Tuesday 4/02 – 50% OFF – First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. These exfoliate, tone, and brighten the skin. First aid beauty is one of my favorite affordable skincare brands. NOW $16 | Reg. $32
Remember that each of these deals are on specific dates. So save this post on your web browser for later or set a reminder for days you want to shop. You can also PIN the image below to your Pinterest so you can reference back to this post!
I hope you enjoyed todays post, and thank you for stopping by and reading about my picks. Let me know if you plan on picking up anything from the sale.
Happy shopping beauties!