We are officially a week away from Christmas. While I am very glad that all of my shopping is complete, I know that some people are still out trying to find gifts (not pointing any fingers lol). This is a perfect last-minute gift guide for your mom, sisters, aunts, nieces, girlfriend, best friend, or boy beauty lovers (we
- The Body Shop Body Butters Stars of the Forest Gift Set- I mean who doesn’t love a good body butter after a shower or bath?! This gift set includes 5 of The Body Shop’s most iconic scents. The gift box makes it super cute so you can give it as a whole to one lucky person, or you can give them out individually as stocking stuffers. Get them here.
- Divine Botanics Organic Bath Bombs– These are vegan, organic, natural & gluten-free bath fizzies. They won’t make a bubble bath but they will leave the skin feeling super soft like butter. Each one has a different essential oil so you can find one for any mood you are in. Get them here.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Pack of 2)– I can’t go without these sponges. They are a staple in my makeup routine. I prefer these over the beauty blender, especially because the price of one is $20. But don’t fret, the Real Techniques 2 pack is only $10! These make great stocking stuffers. Get them here.
- Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream– Okay before we get into this product the cosmetologist in me just has to say it… It shouldn’t be called cuticle cream, it should be called Eponychium cream but we can get into a discussion about this another time. I have been using this cream for about 4 years and I can’t go a day without it. It smells delicious and really hydrates the skin around the nail plate (Eponychium lol). Amazon has a pack of 3 for $14.37. Score! These make great stocking stuffers. Get them here.
- Just Love Hooded Velour Robe – Everyone needs a good warm robe to lounge in (unless you are my boyfriend, he hates robes, weirdo lol). This one is hooded so bonus and it comes in several colors. Get it here.
- Fitglam Natural Silk Sleep Mask- This one comes in mind for all the moms that want uninterrupted me time/nap time. It even comes with free earplugs! Get it here.
- SpaLife Hydrating, Purifying, Anti-Aging, Detoxifying, and Soothing Korean Facial Masks– Okay these are my absolute FAVORITE facial sheet masks! I first discovered these at my local TjMaXX but you know how that goes, hit or miss with finding it more than once. I have found them twice but for the most part, I order them off of Amazon now. I have only tried the cucumber and aloe and my skin loves it. You get a pack of 8 for $7.59 and they make great stocking stuffers for a beauty lover! Get them here.
- Secura Facial Steamer– I bought this back in February of 2017 and I love to use this at least once a week while I do my “deep” facial. Which usually includes steam, detox mask, sheet mask/hydrating mask. I promise to do a whole blog post dedicated to the benefits of facial steaming but for now, just know that it opens up and declogs your pores, as well as allows your moisturizers, serums, and oils to deeply penetrate into the skin. So yeah, your beauty lover needs this and I recommend buying #7-9 together. Get it here.
- Aztec Healing Clay– With all the facial masks that come out in the beauty community this one will forever be a staple. It is inexpensive and gets the job DONE! You can completely customize your mask by adding essential oils to your mask or apple cider vinegar. This is a very powerful mask so just like with any other mask or newly introduced skincare product, you want to do a patch test first. Get it here.
- Kopari Coconut Kiss Kit– This brand is definitely well known in the beauty community. This kit has 3 sheer colored glosses made with 100% coconut oil. Get them here.
I hope that you enjoyed my picks from Amazon.