I can’t believe that we are in the last month of the year already. I spent pretty much all of 2018 pushing back my dream of launching my blog, month after month, which brings me to this blogs topic GOALS. There are so many quotes that come to mind when relating dreams to goals, but the one that fits perfectly for this topic is:
“A DREAM becomes a GOAL when ACTION is taken toward its ACHIEVEMENT” Bo Bennett
I am a creative person by nature so I spend a lot of time dreaming, and I have even mastered writing them down with the intent of making them completed goals. However, (transparency moment!) I slack sometimes on the action and holding myself accountable. Not sure if anxiety is to blame or not. So each month I want to list goals that I have and I think there is no bigger way to hold myself accountable than to post the list here on my blog. I hope that I can also inspire you to join in so that we can hold each other accountable and become goal accomplishing bosses in 2019!
- Launch my blog (YAY, already done)
- Post on my blog at least 2 times a week
- Post on my Instagram and Facebook at least 2 times a week
- Get to 500 followers on Instagram and 100 likes on my Facebook page
- Take Tristen to see Christmas lights, preferably in Hampden, and any other Christmas festivities we can think of (we already took him to see Santa the day after Thanksgiving, inserts muscle emoji lol)
- Take Holiday family photos
- Get most of January scheduled
- Read or listen to at least 1 book
- Unplug during the holiday and spend lots of time with family
- Eat out less, once a week
- Meditate every morning for at least 5 minutes
What are your goals for this month? Feel free to share in the comments!