Happy April Loves! I love when the first of the month falls on a Monday! April is always a busy month for me, lots of birthdays and my anniversary with my Cherry Pie 😊. My content calendar is also full. Lots of ideas coming to the blog and Instagram this month. But before we get into the month I want to share my April goals and recap my March goals.
In March I wanted to…
- Post at least 2 blog posts a week. : Definitely didn’t happen. I posted 1 every week except for the last week in March. I underestimated how much work goes into a well written, aesthetically pleasing post. But we will get there.
- Be more active/social on my Instagram stories. : I was a little more active but I can definitely do better.
- Post at least 3 times a week on Instagram & Facebook. : Major fail with this one, 3 times a week posting content is A LOT! I was, however, a lot more consistent, posting at least once a week. So we will keep at this goal. I struggle with this because I don’t want to post just to post. I want to have meaningful content with a message.
- Continue with my fitness journey. : YES! ✔️ I didn’t go to the gym every single day but I went enough to feel accomplished with this goal. When I didn’t make it to the gym, I did a quick at home exercise and I made sure to not eat a ton of crap.
- Watch all the Marvel movies with Tristen, in the Avengers timeline (in the order they tell you to watch). ✔️ Finished all 20! 😱 This was something I wanted to do with Tristen and he really enjoyed it. But, I do think that this slowed down my productivity throughout the month.
- Reach 8000 views on Pinterest. : YES YES YES!!! I nailed this one 😂! I actually hit 16K views! So obviously I pin some really great stuff and you should follow me 💁🏾.
- Reach 600 followers on Instagram. : Not quite, but we hit 500 followers, so we are moving on up. Slow but steady.
- Send out Tristen’s birthday invitations. : ✔️Done!
In April I want to…
- Post at least 2 blog posts a week ( I want to try this again, I have a lot of content ideas so I am going to try really hard to accomplish this).
- Be more active on Instagram stories: this is another one I want to roll over into April. I struggle with this one because I am not the type of person to be on stories all day posting about themselves. It’s really weird lol. So I never know what to post on stories. If you have anything you would like for me to share more of, please feel free to let me know in the comments of this blog post.
- Reach 20K views on Pinterest.
- Reach 600 followers on Instagram.
- Workout at least 2 times a week, and yoga once a week.
- Post content at least 2 times a week on Instagram & Facebook.
- Listen to more motivational podcasts.
- Read or Listen to at least one book.
- Go out & take more pictures for content.
- Daily journaling and meditation.
- Film at least 2 makeup tutorials. 😉😜